Masa ilxhir!
Good afternoon!
Wow! We had the day off yesterday, and it was such a relief to finally get a break and explore Rabat a little more!The intensive cultural and language training is very helpful, but exhausting after several days of it in a row. A group of us spent the entire day walking around the city and seeing everything we could - and when I say the entire day, I mean 9am to 9pm! The sights were absolutely breathtaking and the people I shared them with are amazing. Inshallah I'll find some time to write all about it soon, but for now I have just long enough to post a few pictures! Enjoy!
Good afternoon!
Wow! We had the day off yesterday, and it was such a relief to finally get a break and explore Rabat a little more!The intensive cultural and language training is very helpful, but exhausting after several days of it in a row. A group of us spent the entire day walking around the city and seeing everything we could - and when I say the entire day, I mean 9am to 9pm! The sights were absolutely breathtaking and the people I shared them with are amazing. Inshallah I'll find some time to write all about it soon, but for now I have just long enough to post a few pictures! Enjoy!
We're in a hotel in Rabat for training, and here's the view from my room!
Say hello to the Atlantic :)
Outside the Medina (old city) wall!
We visited Chellah, which is ancient Roman and Islamic ruins in Rabat. The picture doesn't quite capture how breathtaking this place is.
Only 2 more days in Rabat until departing for CBT in Fes!
I love and miss everyone so much! More soon!
Bslama (goodbye)!
No comments:
Post a Comment